After the enormous success of last years NanoMaterials conference 2010, 2011 brings an even more inspiring programme of speakers from across the globe.
The 2011 programme will cover:
- The future impact of nanotechnology on business and the economy
- Expert analysis of the global market and trade environment
- International success stories in fostering nanomaterials development
- What major global end users need from their supply base
- Lessons learned from commercialising R&D in this sector
- How to manage innovation and deliver on commercial potential
- How to sell nanomaterials in the consumer marketplace
- Policy and legal frameworks for producers in this sector
- Capital investment, funding and trading mechanisms
- Innovations in production and synthesis of nanomaterials
- Novel applications in coatings, plastics, composites, electronics, medicine, and clean technology
NanoMaterials 2011 will bring an even larger exhibition of leading suppliers and products with extensive networking opportunities.
The conference NanoMaterials conference and exhibition will take place on 8-9 June.
For more information visit: nanomaterials-conference.com